Geometric panels, drawer fronts and knobs on modern silhouettes accented with aged silver make this queen bedroom suite timelessly chic.
Select your Here's why.
There are 0 available near you
Art deco-inspired details bring the modern silhouettes of Drexel’s Valmoral collection to life. Each piece is crafted with charming American walnut cathedral veneers accented with aged silver striping. The queen bed features a headboard with angular panels, a motif carried over to the dresser’s eight drawer fronts, each complemented by a square nickel knob. The set’s simple tapered leg night table with a single drawer showcases a decorative key and tassel, as well as a curved platinum leaf metal stretcher. That shine finds itself reflected in the mirror’s geometric design, completing the suite with a glamourous finishing touch. Art for illustration.
- Includes queen bed, night table, 8-drawer dresser and mirror
- Bed: 67.5” W x 87” D x 70” H
- Night table: 30” W x 18” D x 30” H
- Dresser: 64” W x 22” D x 42” H
- Mirror: 32” W x 2” D x 46” H
- Hardwood solids
- American walnut cathedral veneers
- English dovetail drawers
- Valmoral finish with aged silver striping
- Starlight nickel hardware finish
DESIGNING THE DEAL: Go behind the scenes with our buyers to discover the dollar-saving deal that brought this designer item down to The Dump!